IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Complete Ticket Solutions (CTS) collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide when you use our website and apps, purchase products or services from us, contact us over the phone, by email or via live chat, or sign up to any of our mailing lists.
Our websites aren’t intended for children under the age of 13 and we don’t knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
For all of our services, the data controller – the company that is responsible for personal data – is Complete Ticket Solutions. We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are always welcomed, so if you have any or would like to exercise any of your legal rights, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can contact our DPO by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you’d prefer, you can also write to us at Complete Ticket Solutions, Attn: Data Protection Officer, 5201 Anglers Ave, Ste 107, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this privacy notice from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make this clear on our websites or by such other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before continuing to use Complete Ticket Solutions.
This version of the privacy notice was last updated on the date set out at the bottom of the page and historic versions can be obtained by contacting us.
Our websites may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you to enable us to provide you with tickets; to give you information on opening times; to help us monitor and improve the services we provide and, where we are permitted to, to tell you about upcoming events that we think you may like.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
• Name and contact details – this includes your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Data of birth information
• Payment information – this includes your bank account and/or payment card details.
• Purchase history – this includes details about tickets and services you have purchased from us. It may also include your vehicle details if you have purchased parking.
• Profile information – this includes your username and password and your interests and preferences.
• Linked account information – this includes your Facebook ID and Twitter handle if you link your accounts to us.
• Marketing preferences – this includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
• Survey responses
• Customer service history – this includes interactions with us over the phone, via the website or on social media.
• Information about your device and how you use our websites and apps – this includes information you give us when you browse our websites or apps, including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, as well as how you use our websites and apps.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
Unless we have told you otherwise, we do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). The only exception to this is where you have specific disability needs which we need to be aware of in order to make reasonable adjustments and be able to perform our contract with you and comply with our obligations pursuant to social protection and equality laws (for example, when you make a booking using an Access Card).
IF YOU DON’T PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
You don’t have to give us any of your personal data but, if you don’t, you are unlikely to receive our optimal customer service experience. Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with tickets to an event or parking at our venues).
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA UP-TO-DATE
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your name and contact details and payment information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by mail, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- purchase tickets, parking or other products or services from us;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our mailing lists;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- take part in a promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect information about your device and how you use our websites and apps. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources such as information about your device and how you use our websites from analytics providers such as Google.
- Name and contact details, payment information and purchase history from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will use your personal data where we need to perform a contract with you (for example, where you’ve bought tickets or parking), where it is necessary for our legitimate interests, where you have asked us to or where we need to comply with a legal obligation. We have described what we do with your personal data and why we do it in the table in the expanded part of this section.
You will only receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us, purchased products or services from us or told us that we can send them to you. You can tell us that you want to stop receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
• For certain processing purposes, we may request your consent to authorize the processing. For example, if you are not a customer of CTS and have not inquired about our products or services, we would need a clear consent from you in order to send any communications to you about our products or services.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out in the tables below a description of what we do with your personal data and why we do it. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
How? - To register you as a new customer and manage your account
What? - Name and contact details Profile information
- Why? - To perform our contract with you. We can’t set up an account for you if we don’t know who you are or what your username and password is where applicable.
How? - To sell you tickets and other products and services
What? - Name and contact details Date of birth information Purchase history
- Why? - To perform our contract with you. We can’t sell you tickets (or anything else for that matter) if we don’t know who you are and where you want them sent. Some tickets also have a minimum age restriction.
How? - To take payments and give refunds
What? - Payment information
- Why? - To perform our contract with you. If you don’t provide your payment information, we can’t sell you tickets.
How? - To deliver your tickets and other purchases to you
What? - Name and contact details
- Why? - To perform our contract with you. There’s no way of us getting your tickets to you if we can’t use your contact details.
How? - To send you service messages
What? - Name and contact details
- Why? - You need to know if there are any changes to your event or if there is a postponement or cancellation.
How? - To provide customer service and support
What? - Purchase history Customer service history
- Why? - To perform our contract with you and provide you with the best possible customer service.
How? - To send you information about our new events, products and services
What? - Name and contact details Marketing preferences
- Why? - We don’t want you to miss the next big on-sale.
How? - To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
What? - Name and contact details Payment information Information about your device and how you use our websites and apps
- Why? - We have a legitimate interest - for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent and protect fraud.
How? - To use data analytics to improve our website, events/products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
What? - Name and contact details Purchase history Profile information Information about your device and how you use our websites and apps Marketing preferences
- Why? - We want to better understand our customers’ needs and so we can provide the best possible service and experience.
MARKETING MESSAGES AND PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased products or services from us. You’ll also receive these communications if you have said that we can send them to you when you provided us with your details when you signed up for a newsletter.
You can tell us that you want to stop receiving marketing communications from us at any time. You can do this via our preference center within your account, by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email we send you or by contacting us directly by email, mail or over the phone.
We’ll process any such request as quickly as we can, but it might take a few days for all of our systems to be updated. Don’t worry about not getting updates on the tickets you’ve ordered or the events you’re due to attend – stopping marketing communications won’t stop service communications, so you’ll continue to get all the information you need.
Other Information Collected; Cookies Consent Technical Information & Cookies
When you use CTS services, we use software tools, including but not limited to “Cookies” (small amounts of data which include a unique string of characters sent to your browser or application from a website's computers and stored on your computer's or device's storage), web beacons (technology used to track activity, also known as pixel tags) and similar technologies, to collect a variety of information, for example the IP address of the computer or device used to access a Company Service, the type of internet browser or operating system used to access CTS, the date and duration of a website visit or the Internet Protocol address used to access the website. We use such technical information for internal purposes, for example to study and improve the response times of systems, understand how certain features are used, identify the geographic region our visitors are contacting us from, and determine how many people visit at any given time. CTS may also utilize The Adobe Flash Player (“Flash”), and Flash “cookies”, during your use of the Website. Flash is an application and web tool that allows for rapid development of dynamic content. Flash uses technology to remember settings, preferences and usages similar to cookies but are managed through an interface different than the one provided by your web browser. We may associate technical information with personal information you provide to us as described in Section 1 above, in which case we will treat such associated information as personal information. Please be advised that associating technical information with personal information may be required for us, our Service Providers and on behalf of our Event Host clients, to recognize you and your communications with us, for example to enable your use of a "shopping cart" or retain your marketing preferences.
Third Party Cookies and Network Advertisers.
We may allow and use select third parties, such as those who deliver advertisements or provide other services associated with CTS, to place cookies on your computer's or device’s storage. Network advertisers may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to the Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. These companies may also use non-cookie technologies to recognize your computer or device and/or to collect and record information about your web surfing activity including your activities on or off CTS. Please keep in mind that your web browser may not permit you to block the use of these non-cookie technologies, and those browser settings that block cookies may have no effect on such techniques. You may learn more about network advertising industry practices and opt out of targeted behavioral advertising from many major third party network advertisers and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, via the information and tools available at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2#!/h.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell any of your personal data to any third party.
We do, however share your personal data with certain companies who play an essential part in enabling us to provide our products and services to you, such as payment providers, IT and system administration providers and others who help us run our business. You can rest assured however that we require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law and we do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
We do, however, share your personal data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our products and services to you, as set out in this notice:
• The promoters of the events you purchase tickets for
• The Companies that do things to get your purchases and services to you, such as payment service providers, order packers and delivery companies
• Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, wi-fi platform providers, IT and system administration providers and website hosts, who help us run our business
• Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
• Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
• Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to log in via your accounts with them)
• Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
We’re committed to keeping your personal data secure and have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data: see the section detailing your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have lots of legal rights relating to your personal data, including the right to object to processing of your personal data or to withdraw consent. Remember, we’ve tried to make it really easy for you to stop direct marketing messages – you can always do this via our preference center, by clicking on an unsubscribe link in any of our emails or getting in touch via email, phone or post
You have lots of legal rights relating to your personal data.
• The right to request access to your personal data.
• The right to request correction of your personal data.
• The right to request erasure of your personal data.
• The right to object to processing of your personal data or to withdraw consent. Remember, you can always stop direct marketing messages via the preference center in your account, by clicking on an unsubscribe link in any of our emails or getting in touch via email, phone or post.
• The right to request restriction of processing your personal data.
• The right to request a transfer of your personal data to another service provider.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above or if you have any questions or a complaint, please contact us.
NO FEE USUALLY REQUIRED
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.